List of the documents and information for LLC registration:
– Company name (entire and abbreviated) in Ukrainian and (if applicable) in foreign languages;
– Indicate LLC address (if you do not have a legal address, we will find it for you);
– Choose types of activities based on KVED, Statistical classification of economic activities in Ukraine (main and additional);
– Determine type, size and distribution equity interest in the statutory capital;
– Provide request on the contents of the charter;
– Establish governing body form (sole or joint);
– Choose a tax system;
– Provide contact information (phone – required, fax, email, website – optional);
– Passport scanned copy and a scanned copy of taxpayer’s account card registration number (Taxpayer Identification Number (former INN)) of the founders;
– Passport scanned copy and a scanned copy of taxpayer’s account card registration number (Taxpayer Identification Number (former INN)) of the director / general director;
– Define restrictions for the governing body;
– Requests to stamp.
The dossier received after registration:
– A list of documents with an access code (on the Ministry of Justice website);
– Abstract from the unified state register;
– Foundation resolution;
– Commission of a director;
– Certificates from the statistics office;
– Extracting from a single tax payers register / value-added tax (PDV in Ukrainian);
– 1-OPP Form (Application code (for legal entities and separate divisions) (in case of PDV payer registration );
– Stamp with one or two protective elements.
LLC main advantages:
– LLC founders (shareholders) legal relations are clearly regulated by law;
– Owner (founder) liabilities are limited by the size of the contribution that he has in LLC statutory capital;
– Company/firm registration has a low opening cost and its further maintenance.
* The service cost includes expenses for LLC registration based on a general or simplified taxation system without VAT (value-added tax) with a standard charter and provided there is 1 founder.
In case of adding each subsequent founder you will need to pay additionally just for the notary services.
Additionally, 55$ is to be paid for registration as a VAT payer,
The cost of drafting a specific charter is negotiated separately.
** LLC registration timeframe includes time for preparing documents without accounting time to get certificates of registration. Additionally, it takes from 2 to 5 working days to receive certificates from the Statistics Office, Abstract from the single tax payers register or VAT.