LIQUIDATION BY OWNER’S DECISION
The Owner of the company may choose such a way of business liquidation if he /she does not have any liabilities, or he/she possessesassets to be sufficient for repayment of existing liabilities. If an amount of indebtedness is larger than the value of property owned by the company, the liquidator must appeal to a court to be recognized as a bankrupt. When the company is being liquidated, it is required in a general manner and with a positive result to go check by revenue authority and all other public funds. It is clear that this issue should be approached with great responsibility;otherwise, liquidation of enterprise could turn into a serious problem.
In the law company, Registration Bureau, our experts will select for you the most appropriate way of liquidation in Ukraine, and will provide you with a full range of legal services you might need. You are only required to render us necessary documents, and upon that,liquidation procedure will start.
- Originals of constituent documents of enterprise;
- Originals of all primary financial documents;
- Agreements / Contracts, Statement of Acceptance with regard to each payment;
- Statements of account activity;
- Account books;
- Evidence of taxesand Unified Social Tax (UST) payment;
- The last balance sheet, filed with tax office;
- Employment Agreements;
- Evidence of salary payment;
- Statement of financial position as on current date;
- Seals and stamps.
You will also need to approve the liquidation commission of the enterprise (at least 1 person).
* The cost does not include expenses related to filing of documents with the Archive. Cost for services applies to private enterprises and LimitedLiability Companies.